network / display information|
|Library and e-Resources Unit of the European Commission (Brussels)|
The European Commission's Library and e-resources is a special reference and research library. Established to meet the library needs of the European Commission and its staff, it nevertheless welcomes as many outside researchers as it can.
Postal Address||Rue Van Maerlant, 18|
Postal Code||B-1049 Brussels|
| Telephone||(+32-2) 295 29 76|
| Fax||(+32-2) 295 68 26|
|Web Site||click to visit|
|Catalogue:||click to visit|
|Normal Daily Hours||
- Monday to Thursday: 10.00 -17.00
- Friday: 10.00-13.30
- Annual closure in August.
Visitors Address||rue Van Maerlant, 18|
Visitors Postal Code||B-1049 Brussels|
|Visitors Telephone||(+32-2) 29 99 064|
|Visitors Fax||(+32-2) 29 99 817|
Who can use the Library?
All Commission staff, temporary agents and trainees;
Officials of other EU institutions and related bodies;
External visitors who have made a prior appointment for a one-day visit;
External visitor`s in possession of a visitors' card, which allows several visits.
Appointments must be made in advance: contact the appointments office at 18 rue Van Maerlant, office 4/29, phone: (+32 02) 299 90 64, fax: (+32 02) 296 11 49.
Please note that visitors have no borrowing rights and may only consult the Library's collections on the spot.
|System Software|| ALMA|
|System Hardware|| SUN V880- OS: Solaris9; Hardware: 8 CPU (1200MHz); 32 GB RAM|
|Modules in Use|| |
Acquisitions/Serials, Cataloguing, Circulation, ILL, reports.
|Services Offered|| |
- Online catalogue ECLAS;
- Access to several online databases, CD-ROMs, Publications of international organizations, EU Official Journal, National Newspapers;
- Internet access;
- ILL & document delivery;
- Other services: please check at http://ec.europa.eu/libraries/index_en.htm
|Collection Topic|| |
Coverage: Subjects relating to European integration:
- International cooperation. International relations. International law.
- European Communities;
- Economic policy. Planning. Social policy. Social problems;
- Economics. Economic conditions. Economic doctrines and systems;
- Law. Administration. Politics;
- Culture. Society;
- Education. Training;
- Public finance. Banking. International monetary relations;
- Management. Productivity;
- Demography. Population;
- Biology. Food. Health;
- Environment. Natural resources;
- Earth sciences. Space sciences;
- Science. Research. Methodology;
- Information. Documentation. Computer science. Terminology.
- Almost all publications of the European Union;
Extensive collection of publications of international organisations;
Commercially published books and journals in all Community languages (principal collections: French, English and German);
National legislation as well as a selection of other important official publications from member states (i.e. statistical series);
Dictionaries and encyclopaedias;
A selection of major daily newspapers from all member states and selected third countries;
Annuals and journals;
Databases and CD-ROMs (a set of core CD-ROM titles over a dedicated Central Library network).
The success rate of kamagra in Eurolib can be simply given by the ever growing number of goods. Just order sildenafil citrate and you will be surprised with results. On one side of the original tablet of Kamagra, you can see the logo of the company manufacturing this drug Ajanta Pharma, on the other - "KGR 100".